Thursday, January 7, 2010

Start then stop

Again, just like last time it has been a long time since I've blogged, buuuut I'm really going to try to keep posting. Mom got a new typing program so that I can get better at typing and it will be easier to email and post.
I miss you all so much. I know that I saw you all not long ago, but I started missing you even while we were still saying goodbye. Everyday I say, "I really wish I could-I gotta go I'll post again as soon as I can. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love you and wish I could see you and I am sorry you can't live xlose to all of your aunts and uncles and your granma and granpa it would be great wouldn't it. I hope the snow isn't getting too deep over there. I pray that spring is on her way, as I am very tired of the RAIN! Hugs and Kisses nonnie

    ReplyDelete