Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Present Pictures!

I've been meaning to post all week and just haven't gotten to it. This week I have gotten a taste of regular teenage life, with homework and busy schedule and stuff. The first WISH class back after Christmas I had a new teacher for one of my classes and she has given a lot of homework for the week. We have to read four short stories and find definitions for the vocabulary words and write a sentence for each vocabulary word for each story, write the first draft of a persuasive essay and do a vocabulary quiz by next Tuesday. Is that a lot? It feels like a lot. I'm just not used to homework and have felt so overwhelmed, so I just planned so I wouldn't have to do any today so my day would be free. I also have a few classes during the week. I have WISH on Tuesday. Sewing on Monday, and mutual. And Friday we have P.E. and then voice lessons (which I will be quitting soon. It just didn't work out). I don't have a terribly busy schedule and I'm able to finish my homework at a reasonable time at night. I'm just going from the nothing-to-do-don't-need-a-schedule-at-all stage to have-things-to-do-need-to-plan-them.

So, anyway, the main reason I wanted to blog was to post pictures of some Christmas presents! These are my cute boots that I got! I love them! They were too small so we went and took them back and bought some bigger ones for cheaper! Plus they were on display so they had a few scuffs so that also took money off for that, too! So I got some jeans with the extra money.


This is Anna with her purse I made her! I meant to take a close up of the purse but I didn't. And I should have taken a picture before it got dirty, but oh well. I crocheted the bag and flower and put the button on to keep it closed. We wanted her to have a purse so she wouldn't loose her wallet. Sadly, now she looses her purse, but she had it half of the time. :)


And I made a matching purse for Savannah! Isn't it so cute? I love it.


I just love anything miniature.


Well, I guess that's it. Mom posted about P.E. and Anna about Sisters so love you!

6 comments:

  1. I love your boots, they are just way too cute!!! And WOW those purses are soooooooo cute and cool. I am so impressed. Your grandma Leslie must feel so good to know she got you started! You do sound busy, lot of English type stuff. I am so excited to come and share in your b-day celebration and yours and Annas song. love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I know i said wasn't going to comment anymore, but i just had to say- the purses are so cute! and i love your boots!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and the busy-ness, homework, tests, etc. i'm afraid is part of being a teenager. unfortunately! won't last forever! Some day you'll be like me and you won't have to do ANY HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the boots, and it is so cool that you got them for less, that is always a plus. I love bargins, and I love the purses they are really cute and way good for someone who just learned to crochet. I so enjoy looking at it, I never learned how to do it well. Oh well there are always things to learn as you are finding out about your english. I always hated homework. But I loved my english classes. Love you and miss seeing you and I hope you don't get so busy you don't enjoy today, worrying about what tomorrow is going to bring. Hugs and Kisses PS have a wonderful b-day and don't forget to take lots of pictures. Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots are SO CUTE! LOVE THEM! You are so good at crocheting! Holy smokes! That purse is awesome! It's true, as you get older you just get busier and busier...after your done with school your busy with other things too. It's just life! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love love LOVE the purse! Holy cow, love it. The miniature one is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete