Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Bit More of Little House

I'm probably just going to ramble on.  We're still watching Little House.  We finished it and then picked out random episodes we wanted to watch.  Today we watched some interviews and that was interesting.  We're watching it now, too.

I feel like there's so much I should be doing.  I have seminary, which kind of kills my brain for the rest of the day because I'm still not used to it.  I'll get it down eventually.  I have school and all my online BYU classes that I'm still trying to figure out.  This is the first year my mom has ever homeschooled a high schooler, especially with a charter school and she's trying to figure it all out, too.  She's apologized several times, "I'm so sorry you have to be the guinea pig."  We'll get that down eventually, too.  I've been trying to decorate my room since we moved in.  I've just now bought the paint for the frames, so hopefully I'll get it done soon.  I haven't read my book in days.  It's not the best book anyway.  It's Eragon, the one written by a teenager.  It's a good book I guess and there are a lot of questions that I want answered, but the characters really just aren't anything special and that is always what keeps me going in a book.  So without good characters it's not much of a book.  

Well, I don't really know what to say more.  We're still watching Little House and I'm very distracted so, till next time.   

3 comments:

  1. You make me laugh. It's hard to give up a series when it comes to an end. They become a part of us! Maybe you need a new book, do you have to read that book? Life is too precious, find a book you like! I think I am actually going to blog tonight... I know don't faint! love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliese,

    You need to email everyone like Megan does when you write a blog, or noone will know you have blogged. love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I love little house, so I don't blame you at all for being obsessed with it and wanting to watch it all the time :) Seminary- it is so hard to get up so early in the morning. I'm so jealous of states with LOTS of members where they actually have it DURING school! How cool is that? It is truly amazing that so many teenagers get up early in the morning to study the gospel. love you- oh and also- since your blog is private, it doesn't update us on our blogs that you have posted, so we never know when to check your blog. The other blogs that are public (not private) give us an update of when they have posted, so we never have to check them until we've been updated. So that's why nobody reads or comments on your blog. Megan's is the same way, so she emails us every single time she blogs, that way we know to check it. So- just email us every time you blogged. Is all megan does is send us an email that says "blogged". that's all- haha. so do that, and I will always read your blog and comment. Love you

    ReplyDelete