Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aliese's To do Today

1.Write stories and bug mom with oppinions I will change anyway


2.Complain about food and eat cereal


3.Read, read, and more reading


4.Complain about taking care of Gracie and playing with Anna


5.Probably email and most likely complain about something (then I will be grateful for that same thing and laugh at the e-mail I sent)

6.Hide from my sisters so I can play alone with my cousin Dakota

7.Say sorry about everything

8.Tell my parents I love them and that they are the best parents in the world

9.Try to do my best in all that I do, and try to be the best daughter and sister in the world (even though I know I already am)

3 comments:

  1. Aliese, you are a funny girl. I love you-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute list Aliese. I like it. Isn't it funny how we complain about things that we are grateful for at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and I think you are funny. As Lizzie says we are often complaining and grateful at the same moment. You take good care of Anna and Gracie. You are always and have always been a good daughter and sister. Hugs and kisses nonnie

    ReplyDelete