Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mom just left for a two hour massage at Massage Envy. Today her and I went out on a date. We went to Bath and Body and I got some lip gloss and body splash. Warm Vanilla Sugar. Mmmmm. And Old Navy. I got some new shirts and mom a tank top with some new sweaters. We also each got some new wallet things. More like a whole bunch of folders but money sized. While we were at the Mall we each got two dinky donuts. They are really small. They were made fresh right in front of our eyes. With this cool machine that dropped in the dough. The dough floated down the river of oil and was flipped out onto a cooling rack. The only thing the lady had to do was pull the trigger, wait, flip the donuts over, and wait. It was cool. Then her and I went to Target where she bought jeans, I bought make up, and a journal.

While Gracie and I were at my mom's friends house I finished the second season of Lois and Clark. I am crazy for it. Lois and Clark fighting out their relationship. Lois getting mad at Clark and him smiling. I just love it. I Googled both the actors. They both had a small acting career before Lois and Clark. We are waiting for some more from netflix.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like SUCH a fun date. All that fun stuff you got to buy and being with just your Mom all day. How wonderful.

    I used to watch Lois and Clark about 15 years ago when it first aired on TV. It was on every Sunday night and Jake and I would watch it together. I LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch Lois and Clark- I watched it when it was origionally on tv, but it was so long ago I hardly remember- I actually watch a show right now with Lois in it (but she's not Lois obviously) anyway- I'm glad you had a good time- I shuold call you guys- that is so exciting you bought more makeup! I have to go- love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like a great day. Donuts, makeup, shopping can be the best. I used to love to shop when I was your age. I don't really like to anymore. I used to LOVE Lois and Clark. I haven't seen it in years. But I love getting hooked on different series. It's fun. Love you Aliese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a great writer! I love reading your blogs. I am so glad you got to have a fun day with your mom! It sounds like you two did it all! More makeup! Yea for you, I can't wait to see you in your makeup, your mom said it was really pretty. The donut thing sounds like as much fun to watch as to eat it. I don't remember Lois and Clark, I'll have to check it out. I love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete