Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I wrote a post a while ago, but it would not post. So I tried to save it and it only saved the first line. Anyway, we are all moved in. Of course it is still a mess, but we will get there. Today mom is going back to the old house to finish cleaning. The landlord was nice enough to let her finish today. All the beds are set up except for the loft bed (a bunk bed without the bottom bunk). Because we don't have it. Mom promised us new stuff for our bedroom, and she hasn't ordered any of it yet. I guess I understand, but that means Anna will have to sleep on the couch.

Yesterday I went to my new ward. Gracie was sick and Anna went with Brandt and Sharlie. Again there is only one other girl my age there. She wasn't there but should be next week. There aren't very many Mia Maids or Beehives so they meet together. They call themselves the Mia Hives. It is kind of weird, but there weren't any Mia Maids there. If I wasn't there the beehive would have been all by herself. Like the other ward they need me.

Yesterday while I was at the apartment mom let me do some work. Even if it was Sunday. I got mine and Gracie's bed's made and unpacked most of my stuff. I also put the shelves in my sisters bookshelves so they can unpack some of their stuff when we get back from dad's. The back room is ours. It has the most stuff other then the main room. It is our bedroom, schoolroom, and toy room. Hopefully we will make it fit. Even though we got rid of a lot if stuff all ready mom wants to get rid of more when we unpack. I made a whole bunch of american girl stuff and plan to take pictures. I won't be able to post them because the cord won't fit into the camera. I will when I can. I love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Great post!! You sound so old! I can't believe how grown up you are. I miss you guys so much, I was so disappointed that we couldn't come last week, oh well, that is how life is sometimes. I am glad you have such a good attitude about the move, that will make it better for you and everyone. Someday you will have a house again. I'm glad there is someone your age at church. Sometimes it is better when there is just one other person your age. I think Heavenly Father understands the need to unpack, even if it is on Sunday. I am excited to see your new place, but even more excited to see the stuff you made for your American dolls, I hope you get them posted. Your mom will get the new stuff as soon as things are basically put away. What a huge job it would be to give away so much and move into a smaller place like that. I think your mom is doing really well. I am glad you are there for her. The oldest daughter is very important to a mom, I don't know what I would have done with out your mom when I was raising my kids. She was always so supportive and kind to me. She taught piano when she was 13, so her chores became things like making the salad for dinner, helping me in the kitchen and doing her turn at the dishes of course. She had other chores on Saturday also. A mom can be a good confidant. Your mom loves you so much, I hope you two can be close. I know it is hard to be patient with parents, it was hard for me, but the interesting thing was when I finally realized how much my mom loved me and what a good listener she was my life got better. Your mom says you get prettier every day. I love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well- you guys DO have a lot of work ahead of you! I'm sure you'll get all unpacked this week though. It's good you're helping so much. I really liked the place- it feels homey and is actually really nice! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post- i'm glad you posted, I was wondering how things were going. I'm glad that things are starting to get unpacked, I wish I lived by you guys so i could help out. I'm excited to see your american girl doll stuff you made. If you can't post the pics- then have danielle take pics with her camera and have her post them. that's too bad there is only one other bee hive, thankgoodness you guys meet with the miamaids. i love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete