Sunday, July 18, 2010

I know!

I know! Ever since I have been able to change the blog by myself I have changed it a lot. But let's face it. That old one was a little boring. I went to change it and a whole bunch of new templates came up. I really liked this one! I hope you guys like it and don't get tired of me changing it all the time!

We are moving to California! Woa! I know, right! Crazy! I wasn't too surprised, though. I had heard mom on the phone with Lizzie. They never really said anything. I don't know how I figured it out. But I did. Really the only thing I am going to miss is my friends. Especially Kelsi. She is so nice and fun. We both love American girl dolls and she respects me. I was at her house and she got on to youtube to show me some videos and I said, "Kelsi, I am not allowed on and-" Anyway, I told her to get off and she did. She apologized and got off.

I have to get off. I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. I like the new layout- way cute:) That's good you have such a good friend- you guys could write each other and call when you move! I hate having to start over and make new friends- but I'm sure you will. I love you! Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love,love,love your new site!!!! I love the design and color. I think it's cool that you change it up. I wish I was braver and would do it! Maybe you can help me when you come next! Isn't it crazy the things that make people afraid! A silly website change should be a no brainer and easy, especially when you consider I made our beach house website!!! I am glad you are excited to move. I am sad about your friends, but you will make new ones. That is one of the great things about being a member of the church, there is always a group of people to love you just waiting there. I love and miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself with Kelsi. I am impressed that you told her your family rules. That takes guts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your new layout! And I love reading your posts I wish you would post more! I was waiting for you to write about california! I am so excited for you. Moving is hard, and making new friends is hard, BUT- once you get over the hard part, it is so fun to meet new people, adn start fresh and new, and discover people you would have never met if you hadn't moved! And every state has its own special thing, Oregon is really green, and full of trees, hikes, teh beach- and california is hot- swimming pools, cool amusement parks everywhere, and shopping, and a warm beach! So- every state has it's cool stuff, so it will be fun to discover all of California's cool things. and like lizzie said, I am so proud of you for sticking up for your values. love you!

    ReplyDelete