Monday, July 19, 2010

Taylor Swift

I love her! I love her songs and I know a some of her songs by heart. I know You Belong With Me and Love Story. I have an idea! I can make a video of me singing one of them. When you comment vote for either You Belong With Me which is about a girl who is in love with her best friend but he is dating someone else who is mean. She think "He belongs with her." Or vote for Love Story which is a love song that is sorta like Romeo and Juliet. I love both of them. Diane likes me singing Love Story best. Maybe I can get the karaoke version so we have the music. This is going to be cool. Once on Valentines day we were listening to Taylor Swift and I said, "She is so good at writing songs." Mom didn't believe she writes them. She said, "It is rare for a singer to write her own songs." When I wouldn't give in she went to google it. And found out I was right! She writes all her songs. I love them all. There is one she wrote for her mom that is called "The Best Day." The chorus changes every verse a little bit. When there are capital that means to hold. I think I did it right. This is how it goes the first time:

i dOn't knoW whY all the trees change in the fAll
i knoW your not scAred of anything at All
Don't know if snoW whIte's house is near or far awAY
but i know... i hAd the best dAy with yOU today

I really like it. In the music video it has a whole bunch of old home videos from when she was little. It is really cute. I gotta go now. Don't forget to vote about which song you want me to sing!

4 comments:

  1. You belong with me. I vote that one. I love that song. It's on my iPOd and I listen to it when I work out. I had no idea she wrote her own songs. That makes me like her so much more.

    About the pictures....I didn't zoom in on any of those pictures or crop them. I pretty much got right in their face to take the pictures. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote with Lizzie and I did know that she wrote her own songs. She is very TALENTED and I think it is wonderful that you like her. She is great! I love you and I think it will be a good change to go to CA. I know you will miss your friends, but I know that you will make some great new ones. Just trust in the Heavenly Father and everything will be okay. Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm... hard- I really love both songs. Love song is probably easier to sing, but I think you belong with me is sooooo pretty and good, i love it- so I vote you belong with me. can't wait! You should curl your hair like her when you do the video! And I did know she wrote her own songs- she is so cool! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which song so I will vote to go with the majority. I did know she writes her own songs, because your grandpa always says, "come here Sharon and listen to this" then he tells me all about the artist. So he told me all about Taylor Swift. I like her singing and I like the fact that she seems really moral and has good standards. I hope that doesn't change! I love and miss you and wish you could come with Danielle too!!!

    ReplyDelete