Monday, November 15, 2010

So, first I must write of the most amazing thing that is happening this week. HARRY POTTER SEVEN! It is coming out in theaters this Friday. Mom is seeing it on Saturday because she thinks it will be too busy on Friday. Then I will be gone at Lizzie's from Saturday to Tuesday. I don't think we can fit it imbetween then and the reunion. So, I won't see it till after. Just a warning. No one can tell about it at the reunion if you see it before. I don't want to know about how scary it is or about added scenes or cut out scenes. Zip!

On Friday I am having an 'Opening the Holidays Movie Night' party. I am so excited. And mom is so proud of me for wanting to have it. I don't know how to download the invite on here like Lizzie does but I can write what is on it.

You're Invited...
What: Opening the Holidays Movie Night
When: Friday November 19, 2010 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
(We will bring you home)
Where: 1400 Barton Rd. Apt. 915
~Please bring your favorite movie to be voted on.
(No PG-13 movies please)
~Dinner and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P.- 208-390-0105 or 208-705-8087

It was centered and in a cool font, but I can't center it or change the font on here. I can't even bold it. Just imagine it centered and decorated with a different font. Mom is going to get pizza for dinner. It's easy and everyone loves pizza. We are going to have popcorn in white paper bags that I decorated to look like popcorn bags. And cupcakes that look like popcorn* while we watch the movies. I figured we could watch a half hour Christmas movie like frosty the snowman or something to demonstrate the 'Opening the Holidays' part. And then vote out of what everyone brought to watch next. I'm inviting the four beehives from church. I'm so excited. I really need to send off the invites, though. I'll get on that. I love you all and can't wait to see you next week.

*So, in case anyone was wondering how to make cupcakes look like popcorn, this is how. You need mini cupcakes, frosting and yellow and white mini marshmallows. For a popcorn kernel you just take two marshmallows of the same color nand cut one in three crosswise. Then you gently flatten each one with your finger and arrange in a leaf clover way. Then you put the other marshmallow in the middle with frosting. If you put 6 or 7 of these on a mini cupcake it looks like popcorn.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing a great job, of planning for a neat party. I am so proud and happy for you and I love you so much, and would love to be a little flower on the wall to watch all of the fun. Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you to come!!! I can't wait. And so excited for the reunion. When you come i can show you how to post stuff like the invites.

    Sounds like a GREAT party. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- sounds so fun! The popcorn cupcakes sound cool. You should take pictures! You'll have to update us on how it went! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I wish I could see your invite. I am excited for you! Hope you have a good turnout. The cupcakes sound cool,where did you see the idea? I am sooooooooo excited to see you next week!! love you and so glad you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool- I have seen those cupcakes before in an pic= they are soooo cute. So are theyh supposed to bring christmas movies? or just regular movies? What a fun idea. I hope you have a good turn out. harry Potter- i didn't even realize it was coming out this week! that shows how behind I am! that's fun you're going to go to lizzies! love you!

    ReplyDelete