Friday, February 18, 2011

February

I haven't posted for a while and I figured that I better catch up.

My birthday was on the fifth. I had a friend over the night before for a late night and we played with my cricut. She gave me some stickers and scarpbooking paper. It was so fun. I had crepes and hot chocolate for breakfast, nochos for lunch and Olive Garden for dinner. I don't know when I opend what, but total I got lots of books, cricut stuff and some jewelry. Just what I asked for. I also got a hot pink phone case. We went out to dinner with Lizzie's family and Steve and came back and had the ice cream cake that Lizzie makes for Shad all the time. The same one Tanner picked for his birthday. I'm sorry if I don't sound very excited. It feels like it was a long time a ago. Overall it was a great day. Thanks everyone for making me feel so special.

On Thursdays starting last week I have a cooking class. A chocolate cooking class. :) Last week we made chocolate chip cookies and brownies with a caramel chocolate sauce and toffee. Yesterday we made Taco Chocos with homemade chocolate ice cream. It was so yummy. And not to brag or anything, but I won presentation both times. They did look really good. I love the classes. They are so fun and educational.

This week we have a four day weekend and so does Tanner. Shad went out of town so we all came down for the weekend. We just got back from a really great picnic. It was a really nice day before and now it's raining. Bummer. We wanted to ride bikes later. Oh, well. Gracie, Tanner and Kate are playing hide and seek. They are like three peas in a pod. So cute playing together.

I thought that I had more to write, but I can't think of anything. Oh well. Haha!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you a happy belated b-day, and I am glad you had such a fun day. The chocolate class sounds like fun, and it is wonderful to be able to present something really well, cooking is a form of art after all. I love and miss you and who knows maybe we'll see you all this spring. Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I wish I lived in California! A picnic?!?! HELLO?! It snowed last night. Seriously depressing. I have hope that one day we will move out of this cold, cold state. Sounds like a great birthday! And that is SO COOL about that class! I love the sounds of that!!! I love you sooo much and miss you! Keep up the blogging, I love hearing about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raining!!!! I didn't think it rained down there! I am glad you had such a great b-day. I am also very happy you are liking your cooking class. I wish I could have seen you "presentation". love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool that you won both times for presentation!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should take a picture of what you make before you eat it! I always wanted to take a cooking class when I was younger- you are so lucky you are learning at your age. Comes in very handy when you have boyfriends you want to impress, and college roomates you want to please :) hehe. I'm so glad you had such a great birthday. All your presents sound so nice. I wish we could cricut together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, hopefully some day. Uhhh rain in California? Didn't know it wwas possible.... interesting. love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete