Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Random

I don't know what's happened. I used to post a lot more, but I sorta stopped. I think that if I just keep posting regularly (doesn't matter what it's about) I will get back into the habit. So, here's a bunch of random things.

I am not very good at volleyball. I am taking a volleyball class with Anna and Gracie. We should be practicing, but we haven't, so I haven't improved much. I can't set and can barely pass and serve. It makes me feel so weak, like I'm not strong enough to hit the ball hard enough. My Dad says that I am not less strong than an average girl my age, but I have a hard time using it, like I don't know how to get my strength out or something. I don't know. This week I am going to practice and hopefully it will help.

Gracie had a small bike perfect for her size. It was light pink with training wheels. She went out and rode it everyday and usually brought it up to put it under the stairs. One day she didn't. The next day it was gone. My first thought was that it was stolen, but Mom thought that the maintenance people took it somewhere until someone claimed it. So, she called them. They said that the maintenance people weren't supposed to take things. So, that meant it was lost somewhere. Gracie was very sad so Mom and Dad ordered a new one. It was rainbow with training wheels. Although it was a bit bigger than her old bike she loves it. Today she saw something and came in running. We all went outside and saw it. Her old bike was sitting outside a shed the maintenance people use. Mom rushed up and asked, "Was this just in here?" a guy came out and said, "Yeah, is it yours?" "Yes. I called the office and they said that you weren't supposed to take anything." "Well, here it is. It's just been in here." On the way back to the apartment Mom kept muttering things like, "Unbelievable. I can't believe it. I asked." It was pretty funny.

Is that random enough for you all? Haha! I love you!

5 comments:

  1. I personaly loved the stories! I can imagine the whole thing with the bike. So funny. Good thing gracie found it! Well she certainly has learned her lesson about leaving things out. I'm so glad she was able to find it. And I can totally imagine Rebecca muttering those words- haha. Volleyball: WORST SPORT EVER. UHHHHHh it hurt my arms so bad. They would get red and pink from hitting the ball, and I just don't understand how it's even healthy to have a ball hit you there. I swear it should be breakign blood vessels! GOODLUCK. I feel for you physically and mentally! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey- if you want some ideas on what to blog about- you could interview Gracie- I bet you'd come up with some funny conversations. Come up with a list of questiojns and have her answer them, then type up the whole convo. I would love it and I know the rest of your aunts and grandma woud love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GOSH- I would be SO MAD if that happened!

    By the way- don't listen to Amy. Volleyball can be soooooooo fun! I loved playing it! But you're right, you have to practice! The more you practice, the less it hurts and you realize certain ways to hit it so that it doesn't hurt. Love you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved vollyball and was pretty good at it as a girl. Played it a lot and was on the team in middle school or jr high as we called it. But you will need to practice and it is fun when you learn to hit the ball right. Jump up and hit it over the net and aim it down, then it won't be so hard. It is just a way of hitting and control. Also maybe you need to do some streches and excercises to get your strength up. I love you PS that is pretty funny about the bike of Anna's but you can't believe maintance people they, aren't the most intelligent people on the planet. I can see why your mom was angry. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your blog! volleyball, like anything else in life, the more you do it the better you get! It's a good thing to learn because it never goes away. They play it in mutual and on into adulthood! So keep on practicing. I can see your mom doing that! I would be too! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete