Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I Did

Smile
It looks good on you.:)

Well, today started with us trying to buy tickets to a One Direction concert.  :p I can tell you it is not easy to buy tickets for the biggest band in the world!  We thought that this was going to be the presale, which meant it would be easier to get cheap tickets, but that didn't happen.  The best we could find came to a total of $96 and it was so far from the stage that it wasn't worth it.  Moral of the story: don't count your chickens before they hatch!  It's terrible to get excited about something and then not do it.

On another note, I'm among the living again!  I woke up last Thursday morning with a neck that would not move.  We decided rest was the only thing that would help and after a week in bed I decided I was fed up with it.  My neck isn't back to it's normal self, but I'm done being and invalid.

Soooo, today I:

  • went to seminary
  • helped clean the house
  • studied my scriptures
  • emailed my Shakespeare teacher
  • changed my sheets!
  • went on a walk
  • cleaned my room
  • put my blankets in the washer   AND
  • blogged!
Yay! And my birthday is next week and we're going to Disneyland! and I'm going to come up with my list of 16 things I'm going to do this next year!


2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad you aren't invalid anymore :) I hate being put out over something like that. Yeah those concerts....I remember I went to a Britney Spears concert when I was younger and our tickets were literally the last row in the entire stadium. hahaha so far. But it was still fun :) But yeah big famous people's concert's are so expensive!!! I'm so excited to see your list! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go to the chiropractor? i'm so glad you are doing better. Anna said you guys got tickets, so I am confused. I am glad you are doing better. I can't wait to hear what your 16 things are going to be. I am going to report tomorrow! love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete