Monday, May 30, 2011

I Still Love You

Just a little post to show that I still love you all and to show that I am going to do better with blogging, but honestly, I barely have time to do it. We are so busy. We had an LR meeting today. It was our last one for the year. When we were looking for work samples to give, other people were coming in and out, buying Mom's bed set and tables. Coincidentally, the mom and daughter that came to buy the bed set were LDS. The daughter was getting married in the Redlands temple. She had nothing, so, Mom offered our ugly table that she was going to give to a thrift store. She also took a lamp for $20.

We are moving tomorrow. The wedding is Saturday. We are going to our dad's on Monday for six weeks! It's crazy. I feel overwhelmed. I can't imagine what Mom feels like. I am trying to help. I did the dishes and picked up by myself before our ES came. I'm going to pack when I'm done with this. I better do that so I need to go. But I love you all and am so excited to see you! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW- 6 weeks?!?! That's a long time! I'm so excited to see you in a few days! YAY! Sounds crazy crazy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good daughter! I know your mom appreciates what you do, because she tells me how sweet you are!! I have been wondering how things are going with your visit to Idaho and Utah. Are you going to see Danielle? I know she would love it. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete