Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just Drained

I know I haven't posted in a long time and I'm sorry, but we've been busy. The week before last week we went to Disneyland and the beach in the same week and also, Mom and Steve have been making decisions about getting married. They decided on June and them just this last week they said, "We're getting married next Tuesday." It's crazy. Everyone at church was so surprised. I saw a lot of eye brows go up. :) But it's true, they are probably going to remember us as the "Fickle Family" because we can't make up our minds. Or, really, MOM can't make up her mind. Anyway, it has been so busy and it isn't about to slow down. After Mom gets married Anna, Gracie, and I are staying at Lizzie's for a week which will be fun. Then we will live in Redlands during the week and Pasedina during the weekends. We'll do that until we go to our dad's for six weeks this summer and all the while pack and move things to Pasedina. I am so tired! Just DRAINED. I get enough sleep at night. I haven't gotten less than nine ours of sleep, but the work and the action doesn't stop. It seems like any time we come to a set schedule and know what's happening it just changes and it gets confusing.

I want to post more, but everyone else is watching Tangled and I want to watch it, too. I love that movie. I LOVE the music. I have the first song memorized. And as awful as it is, I love the "Mother Knows Best" song. It is so fun and funny. Even though what she's saying isn't true. Anyway, I love you all! I'm sorry we won't get to see each other at the wedding. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey- yeah I'm sure your life has been a bit crazy! Especially cause it sounds like plans changed yet again! I'm so excited to see you guys! Love you! Oh and I like the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I will pray that you get to stick with one thing for awhile. It is so hard to be constantly up in the air and have to be ready for anything and then walla it changes yet again!! You are such a good person Aliese, and so special, you will get it done, whatever it is and Heavenly Father will bless you, because you are so good and live the gospel. Just relax when you can and use the small moments of time, like when you first wake in the morning to think of happy thoughts and happy memories, so you can relax your mind. Don't worry, as all the worrying in the world never stopped the world wars. So it does no good to worry about something, you have no control over. Just live and enjoy all of your moments, as they pass so quickly and you usually don't get to do many moments over. So just enjoy all you can, endure what you have to and don't mess around with mister in between. I love you so much Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy, crazy. Well, I'm glad I get to see you AFTER ALL!!! I love yoU!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your fun new page!!! Life is crazy a lot of the time. I'm glad they changed the date back to June. I'm excited to see you and everyone else. I would have a hard time blogging if everyone were watching a movie I love. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wierd- I read this- I thought I commented! I am so sorry everything is so chaotic right now. I really hate those times, as I also like order and a schedule. I'm really excited for yout o move to steve's because then you'l have your own space, the loft. I'm very excited for you. Soon the chaos will be over, just keep holding on! love you

    ReplyDelete