Monday, December 12, 2011

Progress Dinner

I had a Progress dinner for mutual last Tuesday. It was super fun. We drove (Steve thought we should have rode bikes) to three different houses. In each house we sang one Christmas carol and Sister Boman read something from the New Era. At the last house we got to hear Dustin (something) who sings songs for EFY CDs sing a few of his songs. Then we all sang some Christmas carols with him. It was really awesome. When we left we each got a little glass dove with a peace of paper attached that said "Prince of Peace." The food was really good, too. We had lots of appetizers at the first house, rolls and tomato soup at the second house and hot chocolate and brownies at the last house. I always love mutual. I love being with all of my friends from church and just having fun.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun and spiritual at the same time! The best kind of activity!! I'm so glad you love your church friends and that you love mutual. It is continuing to build your foundation that we need so very much in our lives. Love and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds AWESOME! I serve in the young womens as the secretary and tonight for mutual we are going CAROLING- which I am NOT excited about since it's soooooooooo cold! Oh well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys. I am really looking forward to the family reunion up here on the coast this summer.

    ReplyDelete