Saturday, June 5, 2010

Big news!

Diane and my dad are getting married! I just had to blurt it out and it is not a joke. He just told us at dinner. They are getting married in August. We will move down there and Diane is going to decorate our rooms. She is so excited to have some girls in the house. She has four boys. I am so excited. Before the wedding Diane's sister is going to do our hair all fancy. They all ready bought the dresses and Diane says they are gorgeous. We just got off the phone with her. This is so sudden. Dad wouldn't tell us they were dating and all of a sudden they are getting married! I guess we all sorta new it would happen.

Dad said we have to move there because if they moved here they would have to leave everything. We have already moved so we wouldn't really be moving. They have school, church and friends there. And we aren't really moving. We live with mom most of the time so no matter what we will not have to move totally. I better go! I am so excited I can barely type. I am making so many mistakes!

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Aliese! How fun to get a new dress and get your hair done up all fancy. You will look so beautiful! Love-Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are happy! Like Lizzie said, it will be fun to have new clothes and a new hairdoo and etc. Love and miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are happy, about this. It will be wonderful to have a new dress and be in a wedding. I love you and you are right we all knew this would happen Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY Smokes! That is way sudden! I am floored. But- it sounds like you're happy and that it's pretty exciting for you- which is great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete