Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So, I am now typing without a cursor and it really bugs me. I hate it when this happens, but so far I am doing good.

So, you have all waited for the pictures and here they are. I absolutely love my new camera. I take so many pictures and then I delete half of them. This one mom took. We went to the bay front and got ice cream. We also went to see the seals, maybe later I can put the video I took of them on. They were so loud. I'm surprised we can still hear. They make enough noise to make someone deaf. We saw Grandma's friend Melissa on the job over the construction work. We told her to keep Saturday from 11 to 1 open. Later we made her an invitation for a tea party. It was so fun. Her name was Millicent and she was a street doctor. She took car of all the sick streets. Oh! My cursor is back. Yay! Anyway, the tea party was fun.

Nonnie and Popi came over yesterday afternoon. They had dinner with us and we had fun. Then (since there aren't any more places for visiters to sleep) they left and slept at a nearby motel. Today we met at the aquarium and saw the new "Swamp" exibit. We saw a snake that is big enough to eat a deer. Yes, a deer. It was as wide as my head. And they think it might be pregnent. Than it would have the babies in the aquarium! We also saw huge turtles and some alligators. Well, mom is pressuring me to get off so I should go.

Oh! I have my new blog! signitweekly1.blogspot.com It is not invite only so you can just get on it. I even have a pen name. Go see it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow- you are making me miss the coast so bad! I can't believe there is a snake there that could eat a DEER! OH my gosh. Seriously- that would be insanely scary if that snake got out of its tank! That is such a cute pic of you guys up top eating ice cream. Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! You are truly a great writer! I love reading it. I am glad you had such a good time. I loved having you guys here. I wished we all lived closer! Oh well, that is not meant to be I guess. I never did get your pics, boo hoo! I wanted them because I didn't take very many. Maybe you could share some. I wanted the ones with me and you guys in them. I wanted some others, but I would need to see them. Oh well. If it is possible to send a whole file maybe you could do that. It might take way too much time, I don't know. Maybe you could ask Lizzie.
    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! I didn't bother to scroll down! I didn't know you had posted all this! I love that picture! So cute! The dock is fun- the seals are so loud! That icecream looks so good!! I miss you! I know you were just here but I wish I could see you girls again! love you!-

    ReplyDelete