Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lisel A. Slie

This is weird. I can't center my post and I can't change it. Anyway, I posted on Sign it Weekly and noticed it says my name, real name at the bottom of the post. So we went to change it and in order to do that my name has to be Lisel on both blogs. So when I post on here and it says "This post was posted by Lisel A. Slie at blah blah blah" it is still me. I am going to ask Danielle if she knows how to make it so it still says I am "Aliese the Writer" on this blog, but not on that one. I would write more, but I have to get ready for church and mom wants the computer so I have to go. I will probably post later. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! I bet there is a way to do that. You may have to make another email acct. Danielle can help you, she's very good at computers. I miss and love you! I heard you went to Youth conference, it sounded really good. You should post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I miss you and I think you should ask Danielle also as I know there is a way to do that. I agree with you grandma that you should post about Youth Conf. Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete