Friday, December 3, 2010

Dinosaurs Are Not Exctinct

We have found them multiple times in our apartment. On the kitchen floor, in the cups under the sink and any other small place. Every time we have found one the one first to see it shouts, "Earwig!" Mom says they are as big as dinosaurs and I'm afraid I have to agree with her. They're huge. And they creep me out. Because they are so big you can see the little details. Oh, a shiver goes up my spine just writing about it. Earlier today I made some hot chocolate in a foam cup from under the sink. When I was drinking it I felt something on my lip.... You guessed it. It was an earwig. I ran to the bathroom dumped the cup out and spit into the sink. I brushed my teeth and gargled the best I could. I am so thankful it did not get in my mouth. Think on that for a while, everyone.

4 comments:

  1. AGH!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS HORRIBLE! I hate bugs, all kinds...maybe except lady bugs. But seriously- that sounds horrible! I'm so sorry! What torture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I about died when I read that! That creeps me out royally! I hate earwigs. The bad thing about southern California is that it has lots of bugs! But I guess everywhere has some kind of bugs. We have our share to! Ugghhh I hate them all!. love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah- you are such a good writer. That is so disgusting though! I'm so sorry- love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate bugs, and I hate anything that even gets close to my mouth. Yuck!!! I am so glad you didn't get it in your mouth, that would have been horrible. We had cockroaches in Texas where I grew up and some of them were so big, I swear you could have put a harness on them and rode them like a mule. I hated them, and they always were in all kinds of things, especilly the food. You are a great writer, I love you so much






    we

    ReplyDelete