Sunday, November 20, 2011

Visiting Dad

Okay, so because Dad lives in Utah we have to set up times to visit him. We were with him for Christmas last year and Thanksgiving with Mom so this year we are spending Thanksgiving with him and Christmas with Mom. We are coming to visit Dad next for Spring Break in March, I think.

We went to Utah last Sunday and came to Idaho Wednesday night. Grandma Leslie was in Arizona, but she took a plane here on Thursday just to see us! We are spending Thanksgiving here and going back to Utah on Friday or Saturday. Then going back to California that week sometime in the middle. I can't believe we are spending Christmas in California! No snow! Of course there's no snow here yet, either which has been dissapointing. I say that if it's going to be cold it might as well be pretty. Danielle didn't agree when I told her this. We went to their house for dinner on Friday. It was really fun. We made our own little pizzas. Clay informed us while we were flattening out the dough that we were doing it wrong. :) We also played the games Would You Rather, Pass the Pigs (Danielle was at 0 and then won in one turn), and Set. They were each really fun.

Uhhhh! I'm so bored because Dakota is taking a nap or doing homework (not sure which) instead of coming to hang out with me! But I don't have anything else to write so, bye!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are blogging! I'm glad you got to see Danielle and Clay before they went to CA. That is funny about Clay saying you did your pizza's wrong! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught up on all your blogs! You sound JUST LIKE REBECCA when you talk about Harry potter. I can so see her just leaving a party to be with Harry. haha. I have a feeling that when you are older- like a mom, you two will be best friends because you are SO ALIKE! AND- your mom was going on and on about the sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving too- haha. you are twinners. I love you and miss you and am glad you could see danielle and clay and all your cousins. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved having you guys! It was lots of fun! I forgot about pass the pig and how I won in one turn! That was so crazy. Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete