Friday, January 28, 2011

I must again say...

I'm growin' up. I just went to Danielle's blog to look for a picture of me from my last birthday. I knew she posted some because she was there for my birthday and she took pictures of me. I was scrolling down through everything because since she doesn't have a blog archive I couldn't just click and be there. As I was scrolling down I saw a lot of old posts that I had already seen. When I looked at the dates I was like, "It was that long ago?" It feels like it wasn't very long ago. Everyone says that as you get older time goes by faster. I have never really realized the truth of that until now. When I finally got to what I was looking for my mouth fell open. I looked really little! My hair was short! I wasn't wearing makeup and unless Danielle edited my skin, my face wasn't covered in zyts like it is now! It is really crazy how much I've grown and how much you can see it!

I am sorry to say that that is it for now. I felt like I should post. (And in case anyone was wondering, I still have not decided exactly what to do for my birthday:)

5 comments:

  1. hah- yep! You've changed a lot in a year! All good changes :) You were very cute though last year. I feel like now you're just really pretty. Love you!!! oh- and let me tell you, time just goes faster and faster the older you get. I've found you think it can't get faster, but it does. hah. And I'm told this continues (cause it's not like I'm even that old :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, and it never stops. The older you get, the faster it goes and it never slows down. I love you! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so wierd when you see pics like that. Even as an adult- i look so diff in pics- because I might have 5 more pounds on me, or REALLY skinny, or pale or tan- love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you and I am sorry to say that time flies for me now and it is the same for Poppi. I so enjoy your posts. You are such a good writer. Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just keeps getting faster and faster!!! Yes you have grown up! I couldn't believe how much older you looked at the reunion. I love the way you do your hair and makeup! love you!

    ReplyDelete